Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bon Voyage!

Well, here we are on the eve of our departure. Bags are packed, new strings on the guitar, and I am tired and wired! And that's without coffee, even. I'm going to try and make it an early night tonight. Not sure if that's going to work, but we're going to try and go to sleep early. I did take the day off and got the yard work done - hopefully it won't need too much attention while we're gone.


Well, packing the bags is always fun (?).  I'm pretty sure we are keeping ziploc in business again, as I bagged everything and then sat and/or laid on it to squeeze every last bit of air out of my clothes. Definitely helps fit more in, but it also makes the bag really heavy.


Something feels different about this trip already, at least for me. I feel like we are really going to take the Father's Love anointing with us as we minister. And it's going to be awesome. I think we've been seeing that manifest in our church for a few weeks now, pretty much when we walked into the awesome things of God on June 1st. More authority and more of the Father's Love pouring out. Amazing.


Well, short night tonight. I'll try to take some photos of our trip tomorrow as we travel. Airport pic's are always interesting.


Love and Blessings to all tonight.


Oh yeah - follow me on the blog. it's okay, it won't hurt. Go ahead. You know you want to. 


Steve

4 comments:

  1. Good luck and God bless, my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to put my name on that one - Charles B (628)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to hearing great reports of God pouring out his love. Covering you all in prayer and expecting to reap rewards as well. Blessings,
    LaNette

    ReplyDelete