Thursday, June 30, 2011

We Are Home!

Well, we returned to the US today. Good trip back, flights were pretty good. Very busy day getting everything packed up and loaded, getting through customs and security, etc. But we made it safely and I'm thankful for that. 


We finished up ministry on Monday, a day early due to our plans falling through for Tuesday morning. So, we spent the last two days relaxing and unwinding a bit with some shopping in Guatemala City on Tuesday, and Antigua on Wednesday. 


There were a lot of neat experiences during the trip, and many will be shared over the next few weeks. Some of mine include our time with Pastor Shorty and the men and women he is ministering to that are in recovery. I got to share my testimony with them, and that was really cool. I think I got some more healing through my testimony. I love how God does that. 


Overall, for me it was a tough trip, especially when compared to the other trips I have taken. We met a lot of people who are living on just dollars a day, but seem so self sufficient and reserved. It was kind of like ministering to people in the US. But it was all worth it. We saw many healed and set free from demonic oppression. We also saw many touched by the Father's love! It was amazing.


Thanks to everyone who read this blog. This will probably be the last post. I didn't take a lot of photos, but some team members were able to take quite a few. Hopefully, we will find some way to share them.


Steve 

No comments:

Post a Comment